Financial planning made easy – how to build up your wealth
March 21 @ 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm CET
● You hear a lot in the news or social media about money, and you are worried about your retirement or about investing?
● Would you like to start managing and growing your money but there is so much information out there and you don’t know where to start?
● You have potentially even read some books on the subject, but you are missing the practical tipps?
Clara felt the same way and it really put her off – even though she worked at a bank. Back then she was looking for a structure and simple instruction to get started. Her goal was no longer “to do something” – meaning winging it – but to have her money under control.
10 years later, a few books later and going through the education of being a certified financial planner, she is happy to share her knowledge with you. Today she is no longer afraid of her bank statement – why? Because she finally has a plan for her money. If you want to learn more about what she has learned on her journey, please sign-up for the webinar.
● How to define your financial goals
● How to create a solid financial plan
● Tipps and tricks in order to implement your financial plan
● How to navigate your investments through times of crises
Clara Creitz has been working in the financial industry for more than 10 years in various positions for insurance companies and private banks. One of her key areas of focus is financial education as I have developed many programs for financial advisors as well as clients. She is a certified financial planner (CFP) and the founder of Finelles (www.finelles.com). Her goal is to help women to gain financial competence and confidence for more financial empowerment and freedom.