- This event has passed.
Disrupt Network: Solving Challenges in Finance with Quantum Computing
June 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+0Free
About this Event
Portfolio optimization, risk management, fraud detection – Many computational finance problems have a high degree of computational complexity and are slow to converge to a solution on classical computers. New ways of computing are required and can be found in Quantum technology, which is capable of solving such complex challenges – already today.
Applications range from analyzing different types of risk in financial markets, to optimization methods of financial portfolios which are used in banks, insurance companies, hedge funds and trading companies.
- What is the potential of Quantum technology in Finance?
- Where are we right now in Quantum technology?
- How can Quantum technology be applied and used?
The NTT Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced experts from different fields to give you valuable insights and answer your questions about this topic.
- Marco Paini, Program Director of Quantum Computing Applications, Rigetti Computing: Quantum computing in finance – an introduction and one use case
- Alberto Acuto, Quantum Practice Lead EMEA, NTT DATA: Quantum Computing: Present and Future – The NTT Strategy
- Tim Leonhard & Felix Schiessl, Quantum Community Lead, Accenture: Quantum Incubation in Financial Services
INTRO & MODERATION
Dominik Friedel, NTT
This talk will be held in English.
DATE & TIME
Date: Wednesday, June 03, 2020
Time: 10h00-11h00 CEST
Mode: online talk via Zoom; Zoom dial-in URL will be sent previous to the online talk
HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We do online talks and online panel discussions 2x per week. We frequently post our next events on Twitter and on LinkedIn. Follow us to stay up to date:
- See our schedule: Link to our schedule for the next weeks; register directly via Eventbrite
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkDisrupt
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
Through participating in this meetup (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG and NTT Ltd. (1) saves his name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the meetup that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the meetup.