1. Disclaimer and Data Protection
http://programcollective.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://programcollective.com/project/water-is-zaragoza/ SFTL is very careful about the correctness of the contents published on its website. However, it declines any responsibility for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness of the information provided.
SFTL reserves the right to alter, delete or temporarily remove any contents wholly or partly at any time and without prior notice.
The access, use of the website and the use of services are at user’s risk. NeitherSFTL nor any person(s) involved in the creation, information input or -transfer of this website, are liable for any disadvantages etc. in terms of access, use or possible troubles while using the website.
overpoweringly SFTL has not checked the websites linked to its own site and therefore declines any responsibility for the information provided on those sites, nor for the products, services, or other information offered there. The providers of websites and webpages linked to this website are responsible for their own contents. Users accessing the websites or webpages of third parties do so at their own risk.
Under no circumstances does SFTL accept any liability for material or immaterial losses or damages resulting from the use or non-use of the information provided on its website, or from the abuse of links or from technical faults.
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain in full force and effect
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service which is provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses text files-called “cookies”, that are stored in your computer and that enable to analyse how you use the website.
The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and is saved there. Google will use this information in order to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for the website operators and provide further services related to website usage and internet usage. Google will also, where applicable, transfer this information to third parties where this is a legal requirement, or insofar as third parties process this data on Google’s behalf. Google will not link your IP address to other data saved by Google under any circumstances. You can prevent the installation of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; however, it is worth being aware that this may result in not being able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
By using this website you accept that your data collected by Google can be used as described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
3. Plug-ins from social media platforms
The SFTL website uses plug-ins from various third-party social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). When you visit a website that contains such a plug-in, it may automatically transmit data to the third parties. If, at the same time, you are logged into the relevant social network, your visit on the website may be assigned to your account, depending on the provider. has no influence over this data transfer.
4. Information on Facebook’s «Like» button
Facebook’s «Like» button is used on our website. If you are a member of Facebook, you can link your Facebook profile to this website stating that you like it. Facebook is operated by Facebook Incorporated (Facebook Inc.), a company headquartered in the USA. When you visit a website that contains a «Like» button, your browser automatically establishes a connection to the servers of Facebook Inc. This gives Facebook Inc. access to your user data, which may be stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account while visiting our website, Facebook Inc. is also able to assign your user data to your profile. Once you have clicked on the «Like» button, we no longer have any control over the user data Facebook Inc. collects about you. Further information on the purpose, the extent and the use of the collected data can be found in Facebook’s Data Use Policy.
The entire contents of the SFTL website are protected by copyright (all rights reserved) and it is permissible to copy them and print them out only for private and noncommercial use.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and make use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is being used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.