Money Mindset & Management – Managing your finances hassle free
October 25 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm CEST
Do you feel the same?
● Do you have a guilty conscience because you haven’t taken care of your finances enough so far?
● Would you like more clarity and order in your finances?
● Would you like a practical guide you can rely on?
Clara felt the same way and it really put her off – even though she worked at a bank. Back then she was looking for a structure and simple instruction to get started. Her goal was no longer “to do something” – meaning winging it – but to have her money under control.
10 years later, a few books later and going through the education of being a certified financial planner, she is happy to share her knowledge with you. Today she is no longer afraid of her bank statement – why? Because she finally has a plan for her money. If you want to learn more about what she has learned on her journey, please sign-up for the webinar.
● Understand the link between money personalities and financial behaviour
● How to get an overview of your finances
● How to optimise your spending
● How structure your finance going forward
Clara Creitz has been working in the financial industry for more than 10 years in various positions for insurance companies and private banks. One of her key areas of focus is financial education as I have developed many programs for financial advisors as well as clients. She is a certified financial planner (CFP) and the founder of Finelles (www.finelles.com). Her goal is to help women to gain financial competence and confidence for more financial empowerment and freedom.