Principles of Investing – To to actually start investing
January 24, 2023 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm CET
● You have accumulated a certain wealth, but you have no idea what to do with it?
● You are scared of the capital markets and you are not sure which investment is less risky?
● You are not sure about talking to you financial advisor, as you sense he or she is mainly selling products to you that are not in your favour?
● Your have read a bunch of articles or even books, but the practicality is missing?
Clara felt the same way and it really put her off – even though she worked at a bank. Back then she was looking for a structure and simple instruction to get started. Her goal was no longer “to do something” – meaning winging it – but to have her money under control.
10 years later, a few books later and going through the education of being a certified financial planner, she is happy to share her knowledge with you. Today she is no longer afraid of her bank statement – why? Because she finally has a plan for her money. If you want to learn more about what she has learned on her journey, please sign-up for the webinar.
● Basic principles behind investing
● How to manage risk – also in times of crises
● How to implement a portfolio that fits your lifestyle and situation
● How to manage your wealth in the long terms
Clara Creitz has been working in the financial industry for more than 10 years in various positions for insurance companies and private banks. One of her key areas of focus is financial education as I have developed many programs for financial advisors as well as clients. She is a certified financial planner (CFP) and the founder of Finelles (www.finelles.com). Her goal is to help women to gain financial competence and confidence for more financial empowerment and freedom.