- This event has passed.
Retirement & Co. – Plan to your retirement in a stress free manner
November 21 @ 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm CET
● Again and again we hear in the media that our retirement is beginning to falter. Is it true? And what does that have to do with women?
● You hear again and again that women receive an average of 37% less pension than men. But what can you do specifically?
Clara felt the same way and it really put her off – even though she worked at a bank. Back then she was looking for a structure and simple instruction to get started. Her goal was no longer “to do something” – meaning winging it – but to have her money under control.
10 years later, a few books later and going through the education of being a certified financial planner, she is happy to share her knowledge with you. Today she is no longer afraid of her bank statement – why? Because she finally has a plan for her money. If you want to learn more about what she has learned on her journey, please sign-up for the webinar.
● Pension system in Switzerland with the 3 pillars
● Help you calculate how much pension you can expect
● Which problems typically occur in pension planning
● Show you how to improve your pensions
● Share my retirement planning tips & tricks with you
Clara Creitz has been working in the financial industry for more than 10 years in various positions for insurance companies and private banks. One of her key areas of focus is financial education as I have developed many programs for financial advisors as well as clients. She is a certified financial planner (CFP) and the founder of Finelles (www.finelles.com). Her goal is to help women to gain financial competence and confidence for more financial empowerment and freedom.