- This event has passed.
Webinar with Paul Polman, Co-Founder, IMAGINE: RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY
May 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm UTC+0Free
Join the BSCC Geneva Chapter for their second online event where we will welcome Paul Polman, Co-Founder of IMAGINE live from Switzerland. In this virtual event, Paul will describe why business must play a leading role in helping us to build back better from COVID-19, including:
- Moving beyond CSR to create new models of sustainable and inclusive growth.
- Committing to bold climate action to deliver the Paris Agreement.
- Investing in sustainable Development Goals so we leave no one behind.
- Transformimg our food and land use systems to protect our biodiversity and natural capital.
- Moving financial markets to the long term by investing in the circular economy, renewable energy and the green jobs of the future.
- Harnessing the power of partnerships to move at speed and scale for maximum impact.