Closing the gaps with Nadine Jürgensen, co-founder and COO of elleXX
Nadine Jürgensen, co-Founder and COO of elleXX, spoke to Rudolf Falat, founder of the Voice of FinTech podcast, about gender gaps, especially in personal finance, investing, legal assistance and more and how to tackle them.
Here are the questions that Nadine answered:
- Introduction: How did you get to do what you do today?
- What are the main gender gap issues that you try to address?
- What are the reasons behind gender gap issues?
- I know also address a wider range of gender stereotypes and issues that touch on product design, innovation, finance, and sustainability. How do you plan to address them? It seems a lot is on your plate!
- What are potential ways to tackle them?
- ElleXX – what is it, and how does it work?
- You offer membership on your platform. Who are your target members, and what does the membership include?
- You also partnered with Migros Bank, Vontobel, and CAP to provide women-focused advisory on investing, pension planning, and legal protection. How does it work from your clients’ perspective?
- What non-fiction book would you take with you on vacation? T. Piketty, A Brief History of Equality and The Double X Economy: The Epic Potential of Empowering Women
- The best way to reach out and learn more about ElleXX: email@example.com