Partnership with CAIA and Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Certificate Program
Always wanted to become a specialist in financial due-dilligence?
Now, this is easy with CAIA’s “Fundamentals of Alternative Investments” Certificate Program.
Females and Financials is an evergreen. Female excel at financials when they are trained. What often keeps us from training is a clearly structured understandable and inspiring programme. CAIA has developed such a programme and they are now partnering with SwissFinTechLadies to charter for a perfect training for females that complements the female skill set for the fintech and financial industry. We are really grateful to CAIA for this outstanding partnership. Please note that we have added CAIA to our Academy programme here.
- Access: Presented in an engaging, conversational video format
- Flexibility: 20 one-hour modules online, plus three bonus modules covering liquid alts, opportunities in private credit, and, a brand new module on ESG.
- Accountability: A quiz requiring 70% proficiency at the end of each module confirms your understanding
- Knowledge: Created and taught by CAIA’s alternative investment experts
- Coverage: Your guide to the core concepts in alternative investments
- CE Credit: Eligible for continuing education hours for the CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA®, NASBA and CFP® designations and is CECAP accredited.
The CAIA Fundamentals Syllabus provides details on the certificate program as well as bonus lessons that are available.